Fall in Colorado means gorgeous weather, crisp air, and tons of outdoor activities. Our Broomfield hotel is near expansive open spaces and trails that offer visitors a welcoming respite from the bustling city-life.
We are located only 10 minutes away from Boulder, but there are many remarkable things to do in Broomfield itself. Here’s our list of the top things to do in the fall while staying in the Broomfield area.
- Rock Creek Farm – Over 100 acres of “pick your own” pumpkins, hay rides, hay maze, and farm animals. There’s four mazes of varying difficulties with six miles of paths through the corn. Family fun play area includes super slide, hay bale maze, covered picnic area, and other activities.
- Downtown Boulder’s Fall Fest – September 15 to September 17. Live music and more at the Pearl Street Mall.
- Munson Farms (Boulder) – Open seven days a week in season. Take a hayride around the patch and get lost in their cornstalk maze.
- Cottonwood Farms (Boulder) – Open in late September with their pumpkin patch, free corn maze, hayride, farm animals, and produce.
- Experience the beauty of the Rocky Mountains from a different perspective.
- Bluebird Aviation – Fly over the continental divide in a four-seater Cessna. Includes a video of the flight as taken from cameras placed on the wings.
- Aero-Cruise Balloon Adventures – Take a hot air balloon ride over the Rockies. Includes a champagne toast and a post flight picture.
- Oktobeerfest – September 22 to September 23. Craft beer, German food, kid’s games, 50/50 raffle and Polka dancing to The Rocky Mountain Dutch Hop Boys! Fundraiser to support community outreach ministries.
- Nighthawk Brewery – A hipster scene with a good selection of beers, from lights to IPAs. Be sure to try the popular Grapefruit IPA! They also make their own personal pan pizzas and they don’t skimp on the portion sizes.
- Boulder Ale Trail – 15 miles, 12 breweries, 0 cars. Walk, ride your bike, or run to your next beer! An unofficial part of the LoBo Trail (connecting Boulder and Longmont), the Boulder Ale Trail showcases some of the prettiest plains in Boulder county while connecting you to a dozen microbreweries.
Enjoy the Best Hotel Near All the Attractions
The Renaissance Boulder Flatiron hotel is only 10 minutes away or less from all these activities.
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains
- Award-winning onsite dining at Flatz Restaurant and Bar
- Our heated outdoor patio creates the perfect atmosphere to enjoy the area’s celebrated sunsets.
- Heated indoor pool and outdoor whirlpool
- Modern amenities you expect from a hotel given the certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor in 2017.
- We are also the winner of Marriott’s “Hotel of the Year” award and AAA’s Four-Diamond rating!